The Applegate Group Inc. represents top actors, cinematographers and producers. Executive producer Jane Applegate has written and produced award-winning independent films and TV programs as well as marketing videos for clients including: Microsoft, Verizon, Cox Communications and Bloomberg Television.
We also provide affordable production consulting provided by award-winning producers of narrative and documentary programs. A few hours with one of our experts can save you time, money and stress.
Our clients include: Jacinth Headlam, an award-winning actress, lifestyle model and motivational speaker. Visit her site: www.iamjacinth.com.
We also represent Lydia Darly, actor, writer and producer.
In recent months, Jane Applegate has:
- Produced To Keep the Light, a historical drama written and directed by Erica Fae. The film, shot on an island off the coast of Jonesport, ME., has screened in nearly two dozen film festivals and won awards for best direction and best cinematography.
- Produced Caribbean Girl NYC, a TV pilot for Flow, a Barbados-based cable network, written and directed by Mariette Monpierre.
- Produced The Hanji Box, a short film about an American woman who adopts a daughter from Korea, written and directed by Nora Jacobson. The film is available on Amazon Prime. www.thehanjiboxmovie.com
- Jane Applegate served as production supervisor on Beauty Mark, a film by Harris Doran. The film debuted at the L.A. Film Festival on June 16.
- Jane Applegate is a member of the Producer’s Guild of America, serving on the documentary film committee and a member of the PGA Women's Network. She is also an active member of New York Women in Film and Television.